Are you ready for a CEU class where part of the curriculum includes 1.5 hours of you laying in a zero- gravity chair to receive relaxation, pain relief, and calm? Then DO NOT miss this!
Therapeutic Reflexology for Health Care Professionals & Caregivers-8 HR CEU
June 23, 2018 • 10:00 am-6:00 pm • School of Holistic Massage • Downers Grove, IL
The focus of this one-day training event will be on Reflexology and other Alternative Strategies for Patient Care, Symptom Management and Self-Care
How easy would your job be if your patients with dementia, pain, and other discomfort could feel better in seconds or minutes? In this hands on Reflexology course, we will discuss, demonstrate, and learn how to use simple hand, foot and body protocols to:
- Calm agitation and anxiety
- Decrease your stress
- Decrease pain and discomfort
- Increase joint range of motion and mobility and sleep quality
- Calm the environment by calming yourself
- Protect yourself from absorbing heavy injury of chronically and terminally ill people
- Real world case studies to apply learned strategies
- Do self-care to prevent injury and stay focused throughout your shift
- How to add strategies in to medical treatment and PT/OT/ST treatments to increase patient compliance and success with care.
This one-day investment is good for 8 hours of CEU for $169.00/per person.
If you do not require the CEUs, registration is $149.00/per person.
Get your ticket TODAY!
To register: Therapeutic Reflexology Class
JOIN US: A Restore Joy After Loss Healing Circle
4th Wednesday of the month
Beginning Wednesday, June 27, 2018 @ 7:00 pm
Let’s be honest. Going through grief sucks, no matter whether you’ve experienced the loss of a loved one through death, a divorce, an “empty nest”, or just not being where you want to be in life.
But you’re not alone in these feelings – there are many around you facing the same or similar losses and challenges in their lives. That’s why the Healing Circle is so valuable: everyone gets the benefit of the group healing dynamic, but you’re doing so in the privacy of your own personal space.
The goal is to honor our losses, and at the same time begin the process of returning to JOY in our lives.
Join Joy Lucinda Klein, MS, in her office or via Free Conference Call 319-527-9171, access code 607307 on the 4th Wednesday of each month. First session takes place Wednesday, June 27, beginning at 7:00 pm (CT).
Visit Restore Joy After Loss: Healing Circle to register TODAY!